Best Safety Speaker For Your Corporate Safety Meetings
Safety meetings help your corporate leadership take personal responsibility for their safety. They, as well as the rest of your employees, must first understand how working safely benefits them personally. Discover the tools to help others embrace the mindset that safety must be a personal value and that values do not change when conditions change. Many corporations have invested in John spending an entire day with their leadership to improve their safety performance and acknowledge their own accountability for achieving results in safety.
When you have John Drebinger at your corporate safety meetings your leaders will:
- Understand safety is a personal as well as a corporate value.
- Leaders set the safety standard in any organization.
- Values don’t change and priorities can and do.
- Know how to be congruent with their safety message.
- Know how to share safety stories from their own life effectively.
- Understand how to motivate their safety team.
- Communicate their safety message through layers of management.
Get The Full Value For Your Safety Meetings
All corporate meetings are costly. There is the investment in a quality safety speaker which may be the least expensive item on your safety meeting budget. There is the time taken for the meeting by all in attendance. Whether your safety meetings are on site or off you must allow time for employees to get to the safety meeting and get back to work. The list of expenses goes on. The secret is to get the most for your safety meetings budget. This is where it is so important to bring in a Certified Speaking Professional, John Drebinger. His 26 years of experience in the field of safety and communications ensures you will get the best results for the dollars you invest. People will be talking about your safety meetings for months when you bring John in with one of his effective presentations.