Safety Meetings for Employees with Safety Speaker John Drebinger
When you are looking for the most effective safety presentation for your next employee safety meeting, you want John Drebinger. For over 26 years, John has been captivating his audience and giving them skills, techniques and tools they can put to use immediately to help improve their safety and the safety of those around them.
Effective Safety Meetings – “Effective” Is The Key Word
While many safety speakers focus on being fun or entertaining, John focuses on being effective and getting results. Make no mistake, John’s presentations are the most dynamic and fun you will find in the field of safety training. John makes safety meetings fun and he understands that they must also be effective. The difference is John’s background in communication with a bachelors degree in speech, as well as the coveted Certified Speaking Professional designation conferred by the National Speaker’s Association to less than 10% of their professional members.
His expertise in communication allows John to use the elements of fun and entertainment to gain results based upon tested and peer reviewed principles.
John’s presentations can help you make any of the following events the most successful you have ever experienced.
- Safety Kickoffs
- Safety Celebrations
- Monthly or Quarterly Safety Meetings
- Safety Stand Downs
- Turnaround or Outage Shift Briefings
- Critical Days of Summer
- Safety Awards Dinners (After Dinner Program)
- Any Employee Meeting
Here are some of the results you can expect from John’s available safety meetings:
- Employees taking personal responsibility for their own safety;
- An exciting and dynamic professional safety speaker who reinforces your message;
- Recognition of the previous year’s success or aiming for improvement if last year was not one of your best;
- Overcoming complacency and creating a new passion for everyone’s safety;
- Acknowledgement that safety belongs to everyone;
- A safety trainer who can break through the mindset of “We have heard it all before;”
- Help employees understand that safety is a personal value and values do not change even when conditions change;
- People watching out for safety hazards in “safe” office environments thereby preventing slips, trips, and falls;
- Experienced or seasoned workers understanding the vital role they play helping new employees work safely;
- Production leaders who understand safety improves profits and production;
- Leaders who know safety is the footprint of quality management; and
- Have an effective safety event that rewards people for doing a great job and helps them continue to work safely 24 hours a day!
Employee Safety Meeting Topics
Thanks again for sharing this information with your decision-making team and watching John at http://www.drebinger.com/videos/demo as I know you will see and hear the safety messages that will make your safety meetings a success. Give me, Diane Weiss, a call at 209-745-9419 to have John make your safety meetings effective, fun and memorable.