Military Safety Training and Safety Briefings
When you are looking for the most effective safety training for your next safety briefing or event, you want John Drebinger. For over 24 years, John has been captivating his audience and giving them skills, techniques and tools they can put to use immediately to help improve their safety and the safety of those around them. He has spoken to members of all branches of our military and is proud to help protect the men and women who defend our freedom.
John’s presentations will help you make any of the following events the most successful you have ever experienced.
- Critical Days of Summer
- Safety Kickoffs
- Annual, Quarterly or Monthly Safety Briefings
- Safety Stand Downs
- Leadership Conferences
- Military Safety Professional Development Conferences
- Personnel Safety Briefings
Effective Is The Key Word
While many safety speakers focus on being fun or entertaining, John focuses on being effective and getting results. Make no mistake, John’s presentations are the most dynamic and fun you will find in the field of safety training. The difference is John’s background in communication with a bachelor’s degree in speech, as well as the coveted Certified Speaking Professional designation conferred by the National Speaker’s Association.
Known for his effective and unique presentations, safety speaker John captivates and motivates your personnel as no other trainer does. His reputation for effectiveness has resulted in his teaching presentation and communication techniques at the American Society of Safety Engineers and the National Safety Council’s national conventions for more than two decades.
The following government locations have asked John to help their people focus on safety 24 hours a day. As an experienced government contractor we have the CAGE Code and DUNS number you need to make your purchasing process run smoothly. At the end of this document, we have examples of the Scope of Work information you need for John’s presentations.
Become one of the following government sites or events who have made use of John Drebinger’s training.
- Army National Guard, VA
- Arnold Air Force Base
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station
- Crane Army Ammunition Activity
- Department of Defense
- Homeland Security National Conference
- Kirtland Air Force Base
- Lackland Air Force Base
- Laughlin Air Force Base
- Malmstrom Air Force Base
- Marine Corps Logistics Base
- Maxwell Air Force Base
- Naval S & E Training Center Conference
- Nellis Air Force Base
- Patrick Air Force Base
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard
- Pennsylvania Army National Guard
- Randolph Air Force Base
- U.S. Air Force
- United States Marine Corps
- US Army Corps of Engineers
John looks forward to helping you create a new vision, passion and energy in your personnel to be safe on and off duty with zero injuries. Watch John at: http://www.drebinger.com/videos. Call me, Diane Weiss, at: 209-745-9419 today to reserve your date.
Here are some of the results you can expect from John’s available safety briefings:
- Understanding safety is critical on and off duty;
- People taking personal responsibility for their own safety;
- An exciting and dynamic professional safety speaker who reinforces your message;
- Recognition of the previous year’s success or aiming for improvement if last year was; not one of your best.
- Overcoming complacency and creating a new passion for everyone’s safety;
- Acknowledgement that safety belongs to everyone;
- A safety trainer who can break through the mindset of “We have heard it all before;”
- Help employees understand that safety is a personal value and values do not change even when conditions change;
- People watching out for safety hazards in “safe” office environment thereby preventing slips, trips, and falls;
- Experienced or seasoned workers understanding the vital role they play helping new employees work safely;
- Production leaders who understand safety improves profits and production;
- Leaders who know safety is the footprint of quality management; and
- Have an effective safety event that rewards people for doing a great job and helps them continue to work safely 24 hours a day!
Military Safety Training Topics
Each of the topics below is customized specifically for your audience. John will consult with your safety team prior to the briefing to ensure he covers your key training issues.
Your presentations were eye-openers for our personnel especially our critical target audience of young Airmen. The numerous accolades we received from Airmen to Commanders are evidence that your message was well received and definitely have a profound and lasting impact on our wing personnel.
B. Edwin Wilson, Department of the Air Force, Patrick AFB
“Recently, I had the privilege of attending the American Society of Safety Engineers conference in Denver. Though there were many great speakers and it was a very rewarding experience and increased my safety knowledge greatly, one speaker really hit home with me. Mr. John Drebinger gave a presentation entitled “Would You Watch Out For My Safety™.” If you ever get the opportunity to see Mr. Drebinger in person, I would highly recommend you not miss the chance. He is not only a very informative safety speaker but a very entertaining magician.”
William Keely – 27th Special Operations Wing Safety Office, Cannon Air Force Base