Make Your Conference or Convention a Success
John Drebinger has spoken to every major safety association during the past 24 years. Over 450 different companies have had him bring his message home to their employees so they will take personal responsibility for their own safety and watch out for the safety of the people around them. His reputation for effectiveness with conference attendees has resulted in his presenting at the ASSE and the National Safety Council’s national conventions for more than two decades. His safety presentations always draw the largest crowds.
A world-wide expert on the topics of Employee Safety, Improving Safety Performance, and Safety Leadership, his books have sold over 100,000 copies which is more than any other books in the field of safety.
John is perfect for your attendees as his audiences and venues are as diverse as today’s workplace. Everyone from the newest employee, to the seasoned safety professional to CEO’s can relate to his engaging stories and universal truths. John takes your stage without the complications of PowerPoint and brings his own special charisma to your audience. There is only one safety speaker who makes safety more than fun, he makes it Magical. You will be thrilled as you hear attendees leaving the room saying, “Wow! That was the best session I have ever attended.”
Of all John’s safety presentations his most popular, “Would You Watch Out For My Safety?™” has inspired thousands to take action in protecting others. He guides your attendees from the universal desire of being your Brother’s Keeper to having the ability of accomplishing that goal instantly. As a result of John’s “Would You Watch Out For My Safety?™” your attendees will:
- Learn five reasons they will “want to” watch out for the safety of others;
- Discover three reasons people choose not to watch out for others;
- Know two special techniques for comfortably sharing safety with others;
- Understand how to respond when someone watches out for their safety;
- Point out safety hazards to others on and off the job;
- Know the “how-to” of being their brother’s keeper;
- Improve their own safety awareness;
- Never feel regret knowing they could have prevented an injury; and
- Take home a copy of John’s book, “Would You Watch Out For My Safety?™” (To reinforce the techniques John teaches in his presentation you can arrange for each audience member to receive a copy of his book)
Safety speaker John Drebinger has the versatility to ensure your conference or convention is an outstanding success. As a Certified Speaking Professional he has the training and experience to fulfill several of your conference or convention needs.
As a keynote speaker he can prepare your attendees for all that you have prepared for them. In addition to getting your event off to a great start John can stay during your conference to deliver a breakout or concurrent session at no additional cost. Unlike many motivational safety speakers John has several different presentations he can deliver, bringing more value to your attendees.
Some Facts About Keynote Addresses!
A keynote address is a very special form of presentation. As a Certified Speaking Professional, John Drebinger has the highest earned designation given by the National Speaker’s Association. That means not only is he a recognized safety expert but also an expert in the profession of speaking to and influencing audiences. Take a moment to learn the unique nature of a keynote address…
Keynotes and Safety
You can bring in a celebrity speaker for your keynote at considerable cost and yet they won’t say a word about safety. As a safety professional, John’s message customized to your theme will be the most magical keynote your attendees will ever experience. Your attendees will be charged up and ready for a great conference as well as hearing and seeing a focused safety message.
When John Drebinger delivers your keynote he will:
- Interview your conference or meeting chairperson to determine their objectives and outcomes.
- Include in his opening keynote conference specific references to get attendees excited for all you have prepared for them.
- Remind attendees of the importance and value of visiting vendors because their presence keeps conference costs down.
- Include in his closing keynote tips on how to implement all they have learned over the past days.
- Include in his closing a special review technique that will give attendees something to tell their supervisors (who paid for their attendance) what return they received for their investment.
- Remind attendees of the value they received and that they must sign up for next year as soon as possible.
- Entertain your audience with magical illusions they will be talking about all year more than any other motivational safety speaker.
- Finish on time. (See below)
Finish On Time
Finish on time. As a trained professional, John will get you back on time. Most motivational safety speakers do not understand the difference between a seminar or training session and a keynote address. When training, you must finish the assigned material; therefore, if you start late, you finish late. A keynoter is responsible to see everyone out of the main room and off to their breakouts or to the exhibit floor on time. John’s keynote safety presentations are designed to meet your needs.
John has the skills and the platform keynote experience it takes to adapt his message to always finish at the scheduled time. All of your conference breakout session presenters have worked hard to provide your attendees their best. It’s a crime when a keynote session runs late and either throws the conference schedule off or takes time away from others.
An important element of a great keynote is its entertainment value. As a member of the prestigious Hollywood Magic Castle, John brings a unique professional level of entertainment your attendees will all enjoy. He also involves his audience in his illusions, which makes it special for them. John has performed on stage at the Sahara Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas when he was a full-time professional magician. John is able to keep the audience’s attention with his magic effects, each of which convey a safety concept and will have them talking about your safety event all year.
Bring Them Back
An additional key element of any conference or convention is return attendance. It is important for an opening keynote presentation to point out what attendees will need to do in order to get the most out of the conference. A closing keynote must help attendees realize how much they learned by attending and give them a technique to share that with those leaders who invested in their attendance. Most importantly, your keynote presenter must leave them wanting to come back next year. Safety speaker John Drebinger will deliver this and more.
When you bring safety speaker John Drebinger to your Conference or Convention he will:
- Deliver an exciting and memorable keynote.
- Provide entirely different content for additional breakout or concurrent sessions.
- Have his staff share their successful techniques for making any conference a success.
- Have people talking about your event all year long.
- Be available for book signing.
- Bring the same quality of presentation he has delivered at major national safety conventions year after year.
The following safety presentations are available as a keynote or breakout session. John has a version for each type of session.
John’s Safety Presentations
John’s keynote safety presentations are used by many conferences and conventions to provide continuing education units, CEU’s, to their attendees.
Of all the motivational safety speakers John will serve you the best. Call 209-745-9419 to reserve your date.