John Drebinger’s Keynotes
Keynotes – Magical and Effective
Motivational safety speaker John Drebinger is the perfect choice to be your next conference keynote speaker. A keynote address is a very special form of presentation. As a Certified Speaking Professional, the highest earned designation given by the National Speaker’s Association, John has been coached and mentored by top keynoters.
Keynotes and Safety – What You Need To Know
You can bring in a celebrity speaker for your keynote at considerable cost and yet they won’t say a word about safety. The following presentation topics “Would You Watch Out For My Safety?™,” “Mastering Safety Communication,” and “Safety For Effective Leaders” can be delivered by John in their special keynote format. In the most magical keynote you will ever experience, your attendees will be charged up and ready for a great conference as well as hearing and seeing a focused safety message.
When John Drebinger delivers your keynote he will:
- Interview your conference or meeting chairperson to determine their objectives and outcomes.
- Include in his opening keynote conference specific references to get attendees excited for all you have prepared for them.
- Remind attendees of the importance and value of visiting vendors because their presence keeps conference costs down.
- Include in his closing keynote tips on how to implement all they have learned over the past days.
- Include in his closing a special review technique that will give attendees something to tell their supervisors (who paid for their attendance) what return they received for their investment.
- Remind attendees of the value they received and that they must sign up for next year as soon as possible.
- Entertain your audience with magical illusions they will be talking about all year more than any other motivational safety speaker.
- Finish on time. (See below)
Finish On Time
Finish on time. As a trained professional, John will get you back on time. Most motivational safety speakers do not understand the difference between a seminar or training session and a keynote address. When training, you must finish the assigned material; therefore, if you start late, you finish late. A keynoter is responsible to see everyone out of the main room and off to their breakout sessions or to the exhibit floor on time.
John has the skills and the platform keynote experience it takes to adapt his message to always finish at the scheduled time. All of your conference breakout session presenters have worked hard to provide your attendees their best. It’s a crime when a keynote session runs late and either throws the conference schedule off or takes time away from others.
An important element of a great keynote is its entertainment value. As a member of the prestigious Hollywood Magic Castle, John brings a unique professional level of entertainment your attendees will all enjoy. He also involves his audience in his illusions, which makes it special for them. John has performed on stage at the Sahara Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas when he was a full-time professional magician.
Bring Them Back
An additional key element of any conference or convention is return attendance. It is important for an opening keynote presentation to point out what attendees will need to do in order to get the most out of the conference. A closing keynote must help attendees realize how much they learned by attending and give them a technique to share that with those leaders who invested in their attendance. Most importantly, your keynote presenter must leave them wanting to come back next year. Safety speaker John Drebinger will deliver this and more.
Topics Available For Keynotes