Organizations choosing to achieve world-class safety performance use safety speaker John Drebinger’s presentation, “Safety For Effective Leaders,” to help everyone embrace their safety initiatives and values. For over 24 years, John has worked with and studied the best and the brightest in the field of safety. He can share with you the secrets of leaders who are champions of safety and send their people home safely day after day with no injuries.
Known for his effective, fun and dynamic presentations, Drebinger captivates and motivates your leaders as no other speaker does. When John shares his presentation “Safety For Effective Leaders” with your leadership team, they will:
- Adopt the mindset of world-class safety leaders;
- Realize leaders make safety happen;
- Know safety needs to be a personal as well as a corporate value;
- Effectively convey their value-based safety message;
- Be congruent with what they say and do;
- Improve their own safety awareness;
- Consistently take personal responsibility for the safety of their people;
- Avoid common leadership mistakes that undermine their safety message;
- Empower their employees to care about each others safety;
- Learn five reasons people “want to” watch out for the safety of others;
- Discover three reasons people choose not to watch out for others;
- Use two special techniques for comfortably sharing safety with others;
- Respond appropriately when someone watches out for their safety;
- Never feel regret knowing they could have prevented an injury;
- Appreciate the safety department as a resource for their safety success; and
- Take home a copy of John’s book, “Would You Watch Out For My Safety?™” (To reinforce the techniques John teaches in his presentation each audience member must receive a copy of his book available at a bulk discount price).
Post-Presentation Measurable “Action Items” And “Toolbox Talks”
The learning continues long after John is done. You want and need more than just a great safety speech. John has the perfect answer to the question, “What do we do now?” For each of John’s presentations, he gives your audience specific measureable action items for them to use immediately and over the next few weeks allowing them to put into practice what they have learned. He also has developed a series of “Toolbox Talks.” These include outlines for your people to use at pre-work meetings to keep the concepts and techniques he teaches fresh and in use.
John also works with union leadership who are committed to the safety of their workers. John can work with your union as well as corporate leaders to help them meet their shared goal of no injuries.
“Safety For Effective Leaders” Is Great For:
- Corporate Leadership Retreats
- Plant Leadership Meetings
- Safety Conventions or Conferences
- First-line Supervisors to CEO’s
John looks forward to helping you create a new vision, passion and energy in your leadership to build a safe and productive workplace with zero injuries. Watch John at: https://www.drebinger.com/videos. Call me, Diane Weiss, at: 209-745-9419 today to reserve your date.