John’s Magic Kit
Make Your Meetings Magic!
How many times have you wanted to have something up your sleeve to make your next meeting memorable? Well we have just the thing . . . A magic kit put together by John Drebinger. These are the same tricks he teaches at his Dynamic Safety Meetings Institute each year to eager safety speakers. Not sure you can learn them? John has selected each of these tricks to be impressive but totally easy to learn. To make it even easier the kit includes an instructional video which is over an hour in length. Each trick is performed by John so you can see what it looks like to the audience and then he explains how to do it while showing you the secrets and techniques for success. If you purchased these same tricks from your local magic store they would cost up to $175 and that’s without the instructional video. Learn how to:
- • Make Three different length ropes magically become all the same;
- • Pour sugar into your hand and have it vanish and then reappear;
- • Vanish a small silk scarf and make it reappear;
- • Vanish a cigarette into someone’s shirt without burning the shirt;
- • Cause a small red sponge ball to vanish and change into a square sponge and a black sponge ball;
- • Cut and restore a rope two different ways;
- • Have your thumbs tied together and escape;
- • Change four nickels into four dimes;
- • Predict the card someone will cut to in a deck;
- • Four special card effects;
- • Pass a long needle all the way through a balloon without it popping;
- • Have someone randomly select a page from a book and you predict the word at the top of that page.
These tricks can be used one at a time and you can entertain at over sixteen meetings or if you want to put on a great magic show you can entertain for about one half hour without repeating a trick.
Great Gift Idea!
If you are looking for a magic kit for someone who likes magic this is a great kit. These are the same tricks John entertained people with for years as a professional magician yet they are easy to learn.
For expedited shipment, please call 209-747-2770.